Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Crime/Punishment


     I have changed my topic for this crime and punishment paper a good five times.  I think I have settled on immigration.  I actually have people in my family fighting for immigration laws to be changed and things like that.  Honestly, I don't really understand it all.  I'm not very good at all the government stuff.
     The reason ended up choosing it though, is because it was the topic that I could get the farthest with.  I was very confused on how the essay we are supposed to be completing was going to be argumentative, persuasive, AND a research paper.  Until I realized that in order to argue something, you should probably research what you are arguing to have facts to back yourself up.  On top of that to have a successful argument you should probably be somewhat persuasive.  So I guess they all go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment