Saturday, February 1, 2014

Second Semester Sweenglish

I think I forgot to post last week.  So this will be my first post of this semester.  I have to say I'm looking forward to another semester begin done with, but I'm not looking forward to writing this research paper I've heard about. Well that being said, I'm also not looking forward to writing the other three papers either. Oh, but for anyone who hasn't taken Sweenglish before: It's the best English class ever . Well, I guess I'll save some for later.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I would agree, this has been the best English class I have taken so far! But im not really looking forward to writing the papers either haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it ! The papers really aren't that bad, because they're not graded on content. Don't just BS them though :) as long as there's some thought into them and they're relatable they'll be fine. But don't wait until the last minute to do them! It sucks because when you start trying to write them all at once, they get blended together; then you try to read them and you're all like WUUUT . haha , well have a good semester!

      Delete