Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Well,

Well, if you haven't noticed I'm posting back to back because I have been slacking on the blogging thing. I don't even have social media to begin with, well I have an Instagram but I don't typically post on it, and I have a twitter but I don't even have the app downloaded on my phone. So like I was saying, I don't even use social media for the most part and I just totally forget about blogging. I got a better about it last semester when I downloaded the blogger app, it made it a lot more convenient. It was especially cool like when I went to New York, or did my out of class experience things because you could upload pictures straight off your phone onto your posts. If you don't have the app and you feel like you're not really fitting blogging into your schedule, you should most definitely download the app. It's free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment