Thursday, April 3, 2014

"Ketchup" Day

Evidently, today is Catch Up day in class. So if anyone who's not here right now is wondering what we did today, we caught up on stuff that we needed to catch up on. Being the fact that seven people showed up, one left and there's only like what...six sitting here not including myself and including Sweeny. I'm apparently chronically behind on my blog posting and I'm trying to make sure that they are at least two hundred words now. I plan on going to the Student Expo on April 25th at nine o'clock in the morning; which sucks since I normally get to sleep in a little bit later on Friday. I also haven't done my beyond class assignments so that will be one of those for me. I still haven't written the second essay. Every time I think I know what I want to write about and I try to start prewriting, my mind goes blank and I have no clue where I was going with my thoughts. However, I have written the first one but I lost the prewriting. It's somewhere in one of my ten different notebooks that I randomly switch between. I should probably stick to one. Oh! And I have written my process memos. The end...

1 comment:

  1. You do sound like you are awfully behind. I hope you will not have too much trouble catching up before the end of the semester. I am not a fan of this student expo thing either but whatever I have to do to get an A I guess I will just have to suffer through. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete